ABL90 FLEX PLUS blood gas analyzer
Your blood gas analyzer for point-of-care testing
- With Creatinine and Urea
- Automatic inlet and sample mixing
- 45 µl micro mode for NICU
Get 19 critical parameters on one tiny blood sample
Your blood gas analyzer with an expanded test menu
With the new addition of creatinine and urea to the blood gas testing menu, the ABL90 FLEX PLUS blood gas analyzer offers a broader range of critical care parameters on a compact platform.
Creatinine and urea results at the point of care can give you fast insight into the kidney status of your critically ill patient.
Watch the video and see how the ABL90 FLEX PLUS blood gas analyzer sets new standards for time to results, ease of use, parameter panel and reliability.
Improve patient flow in the ED with more STAT parameters
Optimizing workflows in the ICU: no more waiting for results from the lab
In the ICU, getting the necessary results quicker will enable you to make more informed decisions about the treatment of your patient.
In the ICU, creatinine and urea results can:
- help you monitor the kidney function of your patient 
- assist in predicting heart failure 
- assist in monitoring the effectiveness of hemodialysis and in assessing the severity of pancreatitis 
- indicate early chronic kidney disease (CKD) which will allow you to initiate appropriate and timely treatment .